Fare is looking to appoint six experts in refugee inclusion and sport as part of an EU-funded project INSPIRES.
The role of sport in social inclusion and integration has been recognised time and again, yet in many places access to sports for refugees remains limited. Often local sports organisations struggle with a lack of resources and knowledge on the needs and expectations of refugees. INSPIRES (INtegration through SPort and Inclusion for Refugees in Europe for Sustainability) aims to counter this.
INSPIRES has the goal of equipping refugees, key actors in football (coaches, referees, club administrators etc.), and civil society organisations with the skills and knowledge required to support the integration and social inclusion of refugees, particularly women and girls, across the European Union.
As part of the project, Fare is looking to recruit developers who will collect and edit good practices to be shared across the EU.
Role of the Developer
- To identify good practice where football has been used by coaches and civil society organisations as a tool for the inclusion of refugee women
- To author and edit the identified practices to be uploaded on an Online Platform
- To support with additional information for the inclusion of good practices in the project handbook
- To advise on the adaptability of the good practices for implementing in the project’s activities, e.g., at local piloting events
The project partners are looking for six developers who:
- are experts and practitioners working in the field of refugees and/ or sport (e.g., coaches, trainers, refugee organisations)
- are proficient in English
- have flexible working hours
The selected Developers will be subcontracted by Fare network and will receive 1000EUR as a fee. The estimated time commitment is 10-15 working days over a period of 12 months.
To apply please send a cv and letter of interest at: email@example.com Deadline for applications: 30 August 2021.
Funded by the EU’s Erasmus+ Programme, INSPIRES is a joint project between Fare network, GEA (Italy), Organisation Earth (Greece), Monaliiku (Finland) and UISP (Italy).
Get in touch:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.